Click here to watch the webinar recording.
Webinar opening: introduction from project director, Susan Mitchell
Susan Mitchell, project director for SHOPS Plus, opens the webinar with an overview of the projects acheivements.
Reflecting on the past six years
Caroline Quijada moderated a discussion with leaders from the project, reflecting on results and implications.
What the future holds
Caroline concluded the event, with special guests from USAID, FP2030, and the Packard Foundation, who explore what the future holds for private sector health.
Since 2015, SHOPS Plus has sought to harness the full potential of the private sector and catalyze public-private engagement to improve health outcomes and increase access to family planning, HIV/AIDS, maternal and child health, and other priority health services. During this webinar, leaders from the project will reflect on results, implications, and what the future holds. View the series.
- Caroline Quijada, Deputy Project Director, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Mbogo Bunyi, Senior Private Sector Advisor, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Ramakrishnan Ganesan, Senior Private Sector Advisor, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Jeanna Holtz, Health Financing Director, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Emily Mangone, Digital Health Specialist, SHOPS Plus Abt Associates
- Michelle Weinberger, Modeling and Segmentation Advisor, SHOPS Plus, Avenir Health
- Chonghee Hwang, Director, Country Engagement and Transition (Africa and Asia), FP2030
- Kuyosh Kadirov, Senior Private Sector Advisor, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Anand Sinha, Country Advisor, India, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation