EOP series: Accelerating private sector engagement: What the future holds
During this webinar, the last in the end-of-project series, leaders from the project reflected on results and implications. With special guests from USAID, FP2030, and the David and Lucile Packard Foundation exploring what the future holds. Susan Mitchell, project director for SHOPS Plus, opens the webinar with an overview of the projects acheivements.
Since 2015, SHOPS Plus has sought to harness the full potential of the private sector and catalyze public-private engagement to improve health outcomes and increase access to family planning, HIV/AIDS, maternal and child health, and other priority health services.
- Caroline Quijada, Deputy Project Director, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Mbogo Bunyi, Senior Private Sector Advisor, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Ramakrishnan Ganesan, Senior Private Sector Advisor, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Jeanna Holtz, Health Financing Director, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Emily Mangone, Digital Health Specialist, SHOPS Plus Abt Associates
- Michelle Weinberger, Modeling and Segmentation Advisor, SHOPS Plus, Avenir Health
- Chonghee Hwang, Director, Country Engagement and Transition (Africa and Asia), FP2030
- Kuyosh Kadirov, Senior Private Sector Advisor, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Anand Sinha, Country Advisor, India, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation