Webinar: Improving access to products and services through Tanzania’s private sector
Over the past 5 years the SHOPS Plus project in Tanzania has catalyzed private sector expertise engagement, improved human resources, introduced products and services, and increased access to finance to improve the country’s health outcomes.
SHOPS Plus and USAID/Tanzania hosted a virtual meeting highlighting the project’s accomplishments and showcased stories from our partners in both the private and the public sector. Discussions focused on improving access to health products and services in the country through advocacy, dialogue, capacity building, partnership, networking, and the application of total market approaches. The panel discussion concluded with next steps for private sector engagement in health.
- Maureen Ogada-Ndekana, SHOPS Plus Chief of Party, Tanzania, Abt Associates
- Machumu Miyeye, National Commodity Security Coordinator, Reproductive and Child Health Section of the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children
- Toyi Ruvumbagu, Head of Business Banking, CRDB Bank Ltd
- Samwel Ligmas Koyo, NIMART Coordinator, Director of Nursing Services
- Soumitra Ghosh, Senior Private Sector Advisor, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Peter Gondwe, Senior Sales Executive and Application Specialist, Sciex Limited