Over the past 5 years the SHOPS Plus project in Tanzania has catalyzed private sector expertise engagement, improved human resources, introduced products and services, and increased access to finance to improve the country’s health outcomes.
SHOPS Plus and USAID/Tanzania will host a virtual meeting highlighting the project’s accomplishments and showcasing stories from our partners in both the private and the public sector. Discussions will focus on improving access to health products and services in the country through advocacy, dialogue, capacity building, partnership, networking, and the application of total market approaches. The panel discussion will conclude with next steps for private sector engagement in health.
This is an invitation-only meeting, but a recording will be available after the event takes place.
- Maureen Ogada-Ndekana, SHOPS Plus Chief of Party, Tanzania, Abt Associates
- Machumu Miyeye, National Commodity Security Coordinator, Reproductive and Child Health Section of the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children
- Toyi Ruvumbagu, Head of Business Banking, CRDB Bank Ltd
- Ligmus Koyo, NIMART Coordinator, Director of Nursing Services
- Soumitra Ghosh, Senior Private Sector Advisor, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Olivia Njathi, East Africa sales, Orasure