The Global Digital Health Forum had engaging sessions to connect government stakeholders, digital health technologists, researchers, donors, implementers and field experts from across the globe. The forum feature TED-style talks, panel presentations, hands-on workshops, lab sessions, an interactive "Appy Hour", vendor tables, and poster presentations.
SHOPS plus will brought its expertise to the forum with the presentations listed below.
- Sarah Romorini: Health and Financial Services in Middle East and North Africa: What’s Digital Got to Do With It?
- Habeeb Akande: Implementation and Scale of a Mobile Application for Tuberculosis Screening, Tracking, Referral, and Reporting in the Context of a Global Pandemic
- Serigne Momar Kane, Emily Mangone, Fanantenana Randriamahenintsoa, and Farhan Yusuf: Integration of Private Sector into the National HMIS: Diverse Approaches and Experiences from Madagascar, Tanzania, and Senegal
- Soumitra Ghosh: Use of Digital Health to Increase Reach, Efficiency and Sustainability of Social Marketing Operations Through Real Time Data Flow and Analytics in Afghanistan
- Emily Mangone: An applied framework for engaging the private sector in routine reporting to national HMIS/DHIS2
- Tanmay Roy: There’s nothing you can’t ask Jubi the unicorn!
- Justus Odeyo: Using Technology to Improve Health Data Records for Sustainable Health Service Delivery